Wednesday, February 16, 2011

External Stove Exhaust Fan

MACHERIO: PEDEMONTANA DOOR AND THE MAYOR own goal

Mayor speaks through the pages of " The Citizen "and states:" the minority is stubborn in the sense that it does not go to the source to know what really happens: in the foothills town hall is the door always on ... . Inverted commas are his words because they correspond to its
statement.

I often go to the town hall, to ask our staff to play the role of opposition that the citizens have entrusted to us, and then read the resolutions to be determined, to be updated on the activities of the Administration for submission of claims . Never I realized, however, the presence of an ATM foothills.
I remember that we, the previous administration, had wanted to open: in the hall council, folders and graphic printouts are always open, available to many citizens who turned to the mayor and councilors for clarification and answers.

Frequent attendance, not even macheriesi, every day, including Saturday mornings, when there are also waiting. was a way to create a direct relationship between the City Council and interested citizens crossing the motorway that should not be left alone.
Following the change of administration and the consequent de silence fell on the foothills there was no news on the continuation of the service , moreover, I had never seen a council hall in the guise of an ATM Pedemontana for citizens.


However, given that there should be limited to the sensations and, stirred by the words of the mayor, also because I do not think the group I belong to no " go to the source to know what happens " I was in Common for a direct verification .

Turning to the employee entrance, I asked I was shown the door foothills. The responsible dell'Anagrafe , unaware of the issue, I sent the secretary .
There have not been able to provide specific guidance and invited me to address Technical Bureau. I went in, and my question "I need the door Pedemontana " have corrected my request stating "the technical . No-I-say-stop foothills.
Answer: "There we are." I remained then turn to the engineering department manager who kindly told me that the door Pedemontana there, and that he, as head of the technical, it could be my provision. To him I put my question. I went out to thank him with a smile .
Perhaps the same smile that occur, according to statements by the mayor, who after leaving the town hall administrators have applied for news on foothills.

first obvious consideration: door foothills is only in the words of Mayor . Second
sad and questioning consideration: how can an external union statements that are not reflected in reality .
just do not understand. Or, perhaps, the mayor thinks is enough to make statements and announcements to get the consent of the people. What matter if the facts are missing.
But we are sure that a community needs a mayor of the facade?

Mariarosa Redaelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment