Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pctv 150e 55e Drivers Vista



We are a bit too fragile today. Fifty grams
A sandwich and an apple. I do not want more.
My stomach will close ', slowly, I'll be back' to be what 'that are ..
I need fragility ' outside, I need to show my weaknesses and be protected.
I need to breath, silence, order, freedom'....
and I know how to react to you ..
I love, I want you to be able to fill my heart. I wish you'd need this, 'you do it for your own free will', which is strange because you would understand, I want you to understand that the pain kills me that the stars can not see more ', that the stars in my life I've never seen, and now, if I wanted to see them now .. I could not.
I drop too many, are unarmed and my enemy knows where to hit.
I want to .. voice at times when I can not cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment