Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Aetna Online Bill Pay



He is not there.
He is not there. Compare
, says two sweet words every time, and riscompare.
I do not know how to stop it. Why am I asking too much, perhaps.
is all a problem for me, my life is a problem. Open mouth, to draw breath is a problem, to say two words, it is possible to understand a problem. Even ahead of my boyfriend. And I keep wondering how you can love a girl like me, as you can to love a girl like me. It continues to shut myself in and die of rabies.
Even breathing is a problem of panic attacks are a huge problem. Living is a problem, and when I say that I have two beautiful eyes, I think and hope not to reopen them more ', one day or another.
You know .. Dying in silence?

People ask too much and not anything ...
I have nothing, I have not 'nothing ... and I give them so much, I would fill it with emotions, I would fill the missing words, I would fill it with kisses and smiles, I would look into his eyes .. only that I can not miss a bit '.


..... I want to lose weight but I eat so much.
I think I failed, of my own free will '. And run away from this school are not up to, are not all'atezza a real cock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment