Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rules To Frustration Card Game



"People live for years and years, but
.. it's really just a small part of those years that really lives, and that in the years that can do what she was born. So, there you happy. The rest of the time is passing time to wait or remember. " Alessandro Baricco.


Some time ago, I think I understand. Typically, when people live, begins to follow a dream, a path that should lead to a better life. To do something better than any other, because we are all here for a reason, but for most people the wrong road, wrong way, because we do influence the thinking of others, not from what we really want. . fear of not being enough, fear of getting hurt .
I thought I had chosen the right path, that is, I do not lead to happiness, 'but that would take me to jerk, to destroy .. but I thought it was right, why did it better than anyone else. I was so easy to kill. Disappear. And I was not following the advice of anyone, comuque what comforts me is that everything I did was my own thought. I was just following the trail of the evil disease ..
He still is very easy to make mistakes, so that in me has established a caption wrong, I hurt when I almost proud of myself when I do something for my own good, I feel guilty, I I feel dismantled.
The bad thing is that I know I'm wrong, I know exactly where wrong, but I do not know correct me.
I know that there is a way out, but they are so blind that the road to freedom ', I do not see more', but I know where it is, I know how to find it, I tried many times, many and are always returned back.
What am I doing in this world? What do the more 'dead than alive.
Then the mask I wear, Starmie begins to close, she now commands on my actions, I'm not the most 'anything, and my soul has lost color, depth', of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment