Friday, May 14, 2010

Can You Mix Oxycodone And Klonopin

Good evening ...

Today was hard, very hard, I had a great crisis, I cried so much.
But the day started well, and after that crisis, I have raised.
And I could, however, to follow the diet that I had set ..
I speak from my discreet for now ..
He said a friend who have lost weight ... I hope so ... I hope you did not have that to make me happy ..

Breakfast: coffee milk + '+ two snakes.
snack: nothing .. (It was tough, but there I did it!)
lunch: pasta + tomato cubes.
salad with vinegar (from now on will delete from my feed oil and salt),
+ a small piece of fish.
snack: half a piece of carrot + watermelon.
dinner: salad + half + a slice of bread, mozzarella and tomato.
Dinner is too much .. But I was really hungry, and I wonder why I stopped this. I am happy to me, because even if the mood took swings, I have been able to do my best!
Have a good night and I wish you each a pool .. with much love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment