Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bugatti Veyron Output Diagram



Hello girls, sorry for the absence ..
I needed to be away, even if nothing has changed.
I'm afraid to disappoint, and then disappoints more 'than I thought I could do ..
I fall more and more 'below. The
My life is a disaster .. I left school because I did not feel up to it.
I will come back next year .. and in the meantime, the psychologist makes me pressure .. Today is my meeting with her and my parents .. we did not ever a meeting of three will be ', horrible, horrible one, and tough.
do not have a relationship with them, there's just cold, cold and scary.
And inside me instead of ice melts, it breaks me, and cry for things more 'stupid. Even to hear such strong words: life-lift-lose.
cry .. I cry .. but never really come out those two tear, and then I stop.
It 'cry hell forever, but never cried.
E 'pretending to be a hellish when ice is among the most 'sensitive and alone in the world .... We
to 25 March and I still see the six on the scale ... fortunately not increase even eating like a Vaccarella ...
you hug ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment