Sunday, May 2, 2010

Religious Quote Tattoo

My sweet love.

I really need your arms around me. Of your
fresh breath.
of your look more 'sincere and most of your smile' intense.
I do not know what it is, I know I need you this would last forever.
I just hope it is not one of my addictions, I hope you did not become this for me, an addiction that will come along to get tired because I did not do badly enough. I live for pain, to drown in your beautiful heart, that I was as pure as I imagine .. If I do not thrust upward, sink and then maybe I wake up, hungry for self-destruction for what I did to you and me. You are my reason and how I managed to have you, I want to be able to hold on to me, until my last breath. You're not taking care of my pain, you're not taking care of my illness directly, you're taking care of my heart .. gently.
I do not want to hurt you, you never .
....


faded. you can lose the weight that you have but faded ..
You can lose yourself in the end if you want ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment