Friday, July 9, 2010

How Much Abuse Can A Liver Take

Tomorrow is my birthday.

not you get my thinking, does not arrive,
does not arrive ..
does not arrive. And your
I get, I get and I pursued.
I'm wondering for days .. You never got my thinking?
you have never entered into?
Why did you run?
But there have never been? When I've never been kissed?
You were a dream?
Why I always want what I can not have?
Why do I want more and what is not mine, because I wish
you're not, not alive, you're dead like me, as I live
,
tired of that alive, blessed by despair.
Kissed unconditional love,
chipped from scratch, molded, shaped
on my skin.
Your love for her, the
.. Your .. love .. for her .. It makes me hungry.
Who the hell are you?
will be beautiful? How about me? His soul is as
more intense than mine?
But she lives or dies ..
like me?
What color are his eyes? And his trousers because they are smaller than mine?
Slim ... lean ... lean ...
Even if it were fat, if fat .. For me it would be lighter, finer than me.
If it was good, I would see beautiful, and do not hate you, hate me.
'd hate me, I would not be her fault.
'd hate me always, but now I have an excuse to do so.



are like glass, transparent and delicate.




Tomorrow I make about Quin years, tomorrow I have a storm more, and shoulders are too small.
Tomorrow I'll be one today, today with a few more words, with some disease in more than a few skeletons in with some more fixing, with a few more walls, and will be ready to trap me, and squeeze and suck the air most of today.


clothes I want smaller, they claim ..
.... or ..
I just want a hug.




0 comments:

Post a Comment