Saturday, July 17, 2010

Free Nautical Star Tattoo Designs



I have to stop listening to your band, to hang by a thread and swinging, swinging with the nausea. Rocking with my blood flowing from his forehead.
're a memory, the past that never goes away.
Your eyes .. your eyes, make me sick, I do too badly. Unfortunately I'm not talking about my boy. Your silence will kill me, but you were there beside me, and I shook hands, only you did this, I shook hands. And comfort to some of my lost soul, and wiped my tears, from the inside, my chest was full of peace when you hold my hands, never had peace in my life. And looked into my eyes, in a more detached and close that I had ever seen, hugging me in the most profound I have ever received. Your movements were screaming, ask to have the item needed to be heard. They ask for peace, requested music, your music, your way of life.
I live in the memory of a man who is as normal as me, I would say very little. That is fine as me, I would say almost nothing. I think less of you, much less, but when I think of you I empty the whole, I take off all emotions are dead, dull, dead, off. How after our goodbyes, I just wanted to continue to discover who you are, you make me afraid, but I needed to feed your soul.
are only food now. CIB O.





0 comments:

Post a Comment