Sunday, August 31, 2008

Volleyball Bodypainting

YATTAA tells MISS MISS ITALY ITALY

Hello .. this blog .. I yatta that as a child I attended the Miss Italy contest, publishing photos taken by me until 2003. (A few others) .. to make more 'funny photos, insert some cartoons, as I have suggested in vekkio site I once had ... Where to start?

Then Miss Italy is held in Salsomaggiore Terme .. here is the image of the magnificent spa Berzieri


So let's start with Miss Italy? Eleonora Pedron ekkola say with some skatti ke ... I made while he was filming for Salsa in 2003, precisely as she entered the Miss Italy in the village, located in the Park Salso



After these photos of Miss Pedron xed pa would say to another beautiful ... Daniela Ferolla, Miss Italy 2001 ... here are some his photos and in particular with a photo yatta ... the author of this site


Up to 2003 typically miss 100 GHCentrale staying at a hotel blindatissimo of ways ... for only miss ..... you see it? here it

0 comments:

Post a Comment